Buffalo Grove Montessori School welcomes students of any race, color, national, religion, or ethnic origin. We do not use eligibility criteria, which screen out children with disabilities. Our staff makes reasonable modification in policies, practices and procedures to accommodate children with disabilities.
Visit Buffalo Grove Montessori School
To learn more about Buffalo Grove Montessori School, we encourage parents of prospective students to schedule a tour or classroom observation.
Parents will have the opportunity to learn more about our curriculum, the Montessori method, and ask questions about our programs. Tours and classroom observations are held in the morning.
Contact us today to schedule your tour or classroom observation!
After you have visited BGMS, enroll your child at Buffalo Grove Montessori School by completing the following steps:
- Submit the completed application form (PDF) and a $25 non-refundable new student application fee.
- The school director reviews the application. Acceptance is confirmed as space becomes available. Verbal confirmation will be followed by written confirmation requesting the first payment.
- Submit first tuition payment (equal to one month tuition). The first tuition payment is non-refundable and confirms the verbal commitment to enroll. Remaining payments are due the first of each month throughout the enrollment period.
- Upon receipt of the first payment, enrollment forms will be sent to parents. A family interview and orientation with the school director will be scheduled and classroom visits will be arranged.
- Submit enrollment forms with $100 registration fee, along with completed health form, dated within six months of start date.
We do screen children and interview parents in regards to determining developmental needs as part of the pre-enrollment process.
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- $100 registration fee due when enrollment forms are submitted
- Summer activity fee for all kindergarten students
- Graduating students may attend until 1st grade/August 31st and are assessed a summer activity fee (included with Summer camp Tuition Payments).
- Additional fees for field trips, special lesson, programs or photographs may be charged.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.